AAMO Membership is offered to National Management Organizations only. There are two categories of members, namely, Ordinary Members and Associate Members. (List & Contacts of AAMO Members)
Ordinary Membership of AAMO comprises of Founder Members and additional management organizations satisfying the criteria set out hereunder:
- Non-profit and non-political by definition;
- Recognised as a National Management Organisation (NMO);
- Contributing to the upgrading of management standards and practice;
- Proven ability to effectively pursue its own mission and commitment to AAMO;
- Be located within the broad geographical description of the Asian region;
- Subscribe to the purpose of AAMO; and
- Has paid the due fees as set out in AAMO Constitution.
Applications for membership should be made to the Head of AAMO Operational Office, who would advise on the form and supporting documentation required for the application. Complete applications together with such supporting documentation as may be requested should be returned to the Head of AAMO Operational Office who would cause the application to be laid before the AAMO Council at the earliest opportune date.
Admission to Ordinary or Associate Membership shall be upon the decision of the AAMO Assembly to whom the AAMO Council shall make such recommendation thereon, as considered appropriate. Admission to Ordinary or Associate membership shall not be considered effected until all dues and other obligations as may be determined by the AAMO Assembly have been satisfied in full.